Monday, June 30, 2008

MyLibrary's selection of Adult Fiction and Non-Fiction Books.

Welcome to MyLibrary's new blog!

We are asking our patrons to actively participate and write in this blog their requests, comments, and recommendations about books they wish to read, so that we can take this information into consideration when selecting and ordering adult fiction and non-fiction books for our collection.

Within the scope of our capabilities, we will do our best to satisfy our patrons' requests, and if we are for any reason unable to purchase the requested items, we will do our best to obtain them through the Interlibrary Loan system or direct our patrons to other appropriate sources.

To add a comment to this post, click underneath it on the link "comments". If you want us to contact you, please leave your name and your contact information. Be aware that whatever information appears in this blog can be seen by all users.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody mentioned a writer who is a medical doctor and writes great thrillers. I would like to read one of her books and see if I like it.I think the name is something like Garrat or Gerret. Could you please contact me at 732-236-4041. My name is Lulu. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i am not leaving any contact information here for everybody to see. You can just let me know on this blog about this writer who wrote some book about himself, his family and a difficult dog. I liked that book. Did he write anything else lately? Abe

Anonymous said...

I wanted to place a hold on "TailSpin" by Catherine Coulter, but it is not in MyLibrary's catalog yet. Can you please tell me when it will be there? Jennifer